Anyone seen the July issue of Ideal Home? Ahem, ok, to rephrase, anyone looking to create a STUNNING garden to relax in allllllllll weekend long? Ah ha, now you’ve perked up!!
Here’s how to create this … I’m going to say MAGICAL … outdoor space in just 5 easy steps.
1) Find a quiet corner of the garden and finally put it to use (or in my tiny garden’s case, transform the ENTIRE space).
2) Revamp old furniture with a coat of varnish and pretty cushions. Go for natural linens and cottons in greys, beiges and whites. Team with dark wood furniture for an exotic feel.
3) Make it easy to set up. Nothing says ‘it’s winter again’ like your newly updated garden furniture withering in the rain – choose folding furniture so you can stash it away.
4) Add plenty of shade. I adore this exotic Indian parasol from The White Company… enough to use as a regular umbrella.
5) Grab book, grab cocktail and LAZE!
Read more →
roomenvy - exotic relaxed garden