I’m just about to move house and while I’m HORRIFIED by how much stuff I’ve managed to collect over the years (and that’s minus a good 20 bags and boxes given to charity!) I’m soooo excited about the prospect of unpacking and decorating my new home for Christmas simulataneously!
1) Firstly, I simply HAVE to plug the new Winter Spice disinfectant by Zoflora, never before has cleaning seemed so festive! I’m planning to use it in my new home to get festive… and also because I’ve heard that a couple of rugby boys used to live there!!
2) Add instant sparkle to your new home with fairy lights. There’s no easier and cheaper way to add a warming glisten to dark evenings.
3) Planning on a little housewarming? Wow your guests with a personalised advent calender, or mugs tied to the banister, filled with sweeties.
4) For an easy way to liven up your festive dining area, hang glistening star decorations to the back of your chairs.
5) Faced with bare walls? Display your Christmas cards proudly on a noticeboard covered in colourful paper.